Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Tanda Teaser - Hit the High Notes


I love many of the stamps in the Tanda collection so decided to have a go at the Wednesday challenge - better late than never!!

The music paper background is from Paperstack 5 in the DCWV range and the man and lady dancing came from one of the Tanda Retro Ladies collections. I stamped the image on to gloss card using Stazon.

The inscription which is quite hard to read on my dreadful photo reads ...

'If you want to make beautiful music,you must play the black and the white notes together' - a lovely phrase which came on a sheet of different ones from Kanban.

5 comments:

Max said...

Well hun you have definitely hit the high notes with this one ... it is stunning.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is beautiful Ann - I use this image a lot for Anniversaries! Remember you don't have to use Tanda images for the challenges, anything goes - but thank you for this one!

Sheila said...

WOW I love it Ann. The background paper looks stunning.

Lavender Rose said...

Very stylish!

Jane's Blogs said...

I think this is absolutely fantastic and the image and background paper are stunning.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.