Thursday, 19 June 2008

Sunflowers


This is my card for the first challenge on Joanna Sheen's craft forum. The theme for this new challenge was 'Sunshine and flowers' which led me to making a card with sunflowers on. The sunflowers are from a sheet of decoupage that I have had in a folder for far too long (there's about another 50 sheets of different flowers in there too but reckon I'll cope with those another day).

When I was looking through my stash of card stock to find the right colours to match the flower the yellow and green corrugated ones seemed to jump out at me. I am really please they did as I love the texture they bring to the card.
I finished the card off with a fine green satin ribbon edged with gold tied around the yellow card and holding the tagged greeting in place.

3 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Ann and perfect for the challenge

Chrissie said...

Ann, this is just perfect for Joanna's challenge, such a lovely card. I'm doing mine today!

Max said...

Fits the brief perfectly Ann.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.