Sunday, 8 June 2008

To die for...


Seem to have had so little time or inspiration over the last few days and there are such really good challenges around too. This card is for the challenge on http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ which was to use die cuts or punched shapes on your card. I have used a punched scalloped circle, die cut circle and die cut flowers to show off this cute Penny Black hedgehog which is another one from the sheet of stickers I was treated to recently.

I love Penny Black images and this one is really cute. The stamped greeting is a Studio G stamp from one of their brilliant mini sets.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful card, great colours, so cute

Mandy said...

Ann, this is a really lovely card, image and papers go perfectly together.

Mandy

Wendi said...

Beautiful card I love the colour and the little penny black stamp is just gorgeous

Chrissie said...

Such a sweet card Ann, and I do love these little stickers. I don't have any Penny Black stamps so maybe these are the answer for me?

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww that's gorgeous Ann - love the layout too! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Lavender Rose said...

Gorgeous card, cute hedgehog and lovely colours!

Ann Whitfield said...

Such a sweet card Ann
Ann x

Rosietoes said...

Love this card. Those stickers look fab and I love the lo. :)
Thank you for the kind comments on my blog.:)

tiggertastic said...

This is so cute, i love it.

Sarah x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.