Thursday, 24 July 2008

Flowers...


I love the colour of this oriental floral image and backing paper and was lucky enough to find some pearlescent blue card in my stash that was a perfect match for the flowers. The card is for the challenge at http://themethursday.wordpress.com/ which has the theme of flowers this week.
The main floral image is decoupaged and I have added a tiny amount of glitter to the centre of each of the flowers to add interest.

9 comments:

K said...

beautiful card!

Wendi said...

That is gorgeous Ann I love this image too the colours are so pretty
and I like the lay out too

~*~Patty S said...

Ann your floral bday card is so Lovely, wonderful color combo too!

RubyMay said...

This so pretty. love it !

Faye said...

Ann, this is so beautiful. It took a lot of patience to glitter the centers of each flower! Very nice art.

Sandy said...

Wow what a wonderful card.
Gorgeous.

Ann Whitfield said...

Love the colours you've used here Ann
Ann x

Chrissie said...

What a lovely, vibrant card Ann. I've been trying to catch up with my blog hopping today and you have been very busy with some beautiful cards (as usual)

Carole said...

Very pretty!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.