Wednesday, 27 August 2008

No Cards Allowed...


'You can make anything you like Bag, Note Book, Box, Candle, Tag, Tin etc but NO CARD please, and your creations MUST feature at least one Penny Black Image.'


These were the instructions at http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ last Saturday and strangely enough for an addicted 'card maker' I've had all kinds of ideas for this. In the end I used a small container (Poundland) and buttons from my stash to make a little xmas gift/RAK for one of my crafting friends. Haven't decided which one yet so everyone be nice to me till Christmas!!!


Materials used:

  • plastic container

  • buttons from stash

  • Penny Black clear stamp

  • Versafine ink pad

  • Derwent Inktense pencils

  • corrugated red and black card

  • red button and pre-printed label from stash

  • punched snowflake

7 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

what a great idea Ann and what a lovely gift for a crafter - can I be on your friends list - thank you for playing along at PBSC this week
Kath
xxxxx

Irene said...

Ann

What a fantastic idea, may have to case this I love it.

cmxbOh you are posting so early !!!!!

luv
irene
xxxx

Chrissie said...

Oh Ann, this looks just fabulous and what a great idea for a gift. I'm afraid I may have to steal this idea from you!

Swaantje said...

Really pretty idea!
Fantastic..

LOUISE said...

What a lovely idea Ann, love it! Louise x

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

I love this, what a wonderful idea... you're so creative! Thanks for playing along in this weeks PBSC ~ Jovi

tracie said...

oh wow what a fabulous idea, very cute and a lovely gift. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.