
'Your cards can feature any colour, but NO PINK !! ' were the instructions for the challenge this week at http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/. I chose blue and used one of the stamps from the Penny Black Christmas Critters sheet of clear rubber stamps I bought a few weeks back. Each of the images in the collection is absolutely gorgeous - having said that Penny Black are up there in my very favourite stamps at the moment.
The layout is from a Splitcoast Stampers sketch (I think) with a few variations (mainly because mine didn't look right somehow - maybe I got the size of the squares wrong I don't know!
The snowflakes are decorated with clear gem stones which I can happily add to every card now I make now with no guilt feelings as apparently if you keep them too long they become useless. Thank you to a member of the Joanna Sheen forum for passing that warning on to us all.
11 comments:
gorgeous card for the challenge Ann - I do love blue and white - great colour work on your image and thank you for joining us at PBSC this week
Kath
xxxx
Love your card hope your well pop over to my blogg theres an award waiting
judex
hiya Ann ,
love your card youve some lovely desgins .please pop over to blogg theres an award awaiting judex
Fabulous card Ann I love those stamps they are so cute and the lay out and colours are brilliant
Wendi xx
Super card Ann, I really like blue christmas cards somehoe it gives that frosty feeling. Great layout too.
Love this one Ann, The colouring and composition are just perfect.
Hugs Heather xx
What a brilliant crimbo card love the blue WTG hun xxxx
This is lovely and so different Ann
Ann x
oh wow fab card Ann - very cute. Love the papers and desgin - great work. Thanks for joining us this week :)x
Oh wow, great card.
xAndrea
fab winter card
Post a Comment