My sketch is from this week's challenge at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ . The cuttlebug challenge blog is one of my favourite challenge sites as there is always something new to look at. It's really well worth visiting so if you haven't been do pop over there and have a look at the great tutorials and designer cards.
I used a glitter card for my squares and added bling to the snowflakes so I'm hoping my card is also acceptable for the challenge at http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ where the theme is 'sparkling' to go along side our November 5th celebrations.Materials used:
- Blue pearlescent base card
- silver mirri card for matting and layering
- soft white semi glitter card
- snowflake die cuts and punchies combined with some Jolees
- silver border and sentiment peel offs
- gems from stash
- wizard square die - standard
10 comments:
"Acceptable?" ... I should COCO!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Absoloutely fantastic, and a great idea.
luv
irene
xxxx
What a fantastic card Ann, very unusual and I love all the sparkle.
Brilliant idea Ann - love it.
I'm not a happy bunny - Heather in Germany - bug in England :-{
Trying to persuade Paul to get one (I managed to get him crafting) but they are so expensive over here.
Hugs Heather xx
This is an interesting sketch and you have mad a fab card with it!
Great card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x
WOW!
Such a clever way to use the boxes. I just love it.
I think I'll be scraplifting your marvelous idea in the future. *grin*
Great job!
....great Cuttlebug entry, Ann - have a peek at my blog.
Hugs, Myrt
totally fab card!
Hugs from Pakistan!
VIBGYOR Krafts
great card, thanks for joining us this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX
Post a Comment