Saturday, 14 February 2009

Spring has sprung...


Well it has over at the Secret Crafter where the theme this week is Spring and all the images and colours that brings to mind. I thought my anniversary card with its 'twitterpated' birds on fitted the bill perfectly.
The space bottom right will be perfect for adding the names of the couple when I know who I am sending the card to.
Materials used:
  • Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls embossing folder
  • Covermount free stamp from recent monthly craft magazine
  • pearlescent pink card
  • aqua card
  • Cool aqua Promarker
  • small heart punch
  • Peel off sentiment, gems and organza ribbon from stash

16 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Ann, I love the colour combo and the ycute little image, it's fantastic, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Irene said...

Oh Ann this is abosolutely gorgeous and stunning. I love the colours.

luv
irene
xxxx

Mandy said...

Ann, your card is perfect for the challenge on SCSC this week. Absolutely stunning!

Mandy

debby4000 said...

Beautiful sweet card, love the cute birds and the fab colours.

Donna said...

Beautiful card Ann and thank you for being our first entry this week :) Donna x

Sue said...

aww such a lovely card Ann and i love the sweet birds and fabby colours,thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

Hugs Jane x

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful Ann - love the colours
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Stunning Ann, I love the colours
Beryl x

Sylvia Blum said...

Oh Ann, your card is totally beautiful! Love the colours and the birds are SO lovely - great work :-)

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is fabby, I love the colours they are stunning, the birds are brilliant, Hazel xo

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card Ann, the love birds are very cute :-) Love the embossing too and the colours you used, v nice :-)
Lorraine

dragonflyjoy said...

Just took a quick peek Ann to see what you had been doing and thought this card really cute. Not fussy but very decorative. The colours, like Irene said, are really great. I'm hopeless at colour co-ordination so pinch ideas from other people - it's meant as a compliment.
Off to bed.
Joyce xx

Beryl said...

Just been having a catch up (again) and there are some lovely cards I've missed. This one is my favourite. It's gorgeous. (My WOJ stamps haven't arived yet either. Keeping my fingers crossed for Monday.
Beryl xx

Robin said...

What a great card, Ann! I love aqua and red together and this image is soooooooo cute!!!

Jackie said...

Lovely card, that embossing folder goes so well with those little birdies. Lovely!
Jackie

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.