
I'm not anywhere near 100% happy with this card - think I needed a little something less or more - I'm not sure!
The mouse, tufts of grass and balloon are from a set of stamps by Jane Nesterenko. I stamped these directly on to the shaded blue card. The grass and small areas were painted directly on to the card but the mouse was stamped and painted on white card and then attached to the picture.
The small butterfly is a Studio G stamp.
The sentiment reads 'If your balloon flies away...' and was computered generated. The inside of the card reads 'I'll catch it for you'. My intentions were to make a card suitable to send to a friend needing a bit of support.
The card is also for this week's Tanda Teaser, which themed 'Up in the air'.
10 comments:
Not sure why you're not happy with it hun ... it's really lovely, and I especially like the sentiment as it is so personal.
Maybe you think it looks unfinished 'cos there's no ribbon or flowers ... but I'm not sure it needs any.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Ann, I think this is lovely! A great scene and an even greater thought...to encourage! It has a soft gentle look about it and with your sweet little mouse popped I think it's just right! It will definitely lift her spirits!
Have a beautiful day!
Blessings, Maria
I think it's lovely Ann, I love the way you've done the background
Beryl x
So sweet Ann, I love it :)
Elaine x
Beautiful scene you have created and such lovely words as well. A very creative make
Sarah x
Wow this is a beautiful card.
xAndrea
I think it's great, lovely scenery and the sentiment is so sweet
Well I love it Ann as i always do like all your cards
Im sure the person it is intended for will love it
Wendy xxx
Well I think it's lovely and the sentiment is very touching and clever. What a good idea.
Beryl xx
Love it Ann - such a cute card! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!
Post a Comment