Yeah it's Pink Elephant Day and this week we have a sketch for everyone to try out by the incredibly talented Robin Willis. I had such fun playing with this semi-circle design and I'm sure we will see some stunning creations by everyone this week.To take a look at the sketch and see what the rest of the design have done with it pop over to the Pink Elephant and check it out.
Materials used to create my card:
- Cricut - used to cut 5" inch circle and flowers in two sizes (Schoolbook cartridge)
- Pollycraft stamp - coloured with Derwent Aquatone crayons
- DCWV paper from Spring Stack
- plain card and organza ribbon from stash
- sentiment stamp from set by Making Memories
10 comments:
So adorable card,Ann.Many flowers are so pretty!
torico XX
Fabulous card Ann and I love this sketch - I hope I get time to join in
Ann x
Love it, Ann! Hugs Nilla
Hello Ann
Gorgeous card, love the image and small flowers. The colours are just perfect. Another fabulous sketch from Robin.
luv
irene
xxxx
I can't believe how often it's Pink Elephant day. Are you sure it's only once a week or is my life racing away? Love all the flowers on this card. Great layout and image.
Beryl xx
Ann Your card is so pretty!!! Wonderful addition to TPE!!
This is a really cute card Anne. I especially love how you have matched your own cut flowers to those on the background paper ... brilliant colour matching.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Super cute Ann!! I am so happy that you liked me sketch!! I just love seeing what everyone does with them. It's so fun!!
Hello again,Ann.I've sent you an award on my blog.I hope you accept it.
torico XX
Excellent card, beautifully created!
Post a Comment