Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Yet more Christmas in July...

Another Christmas card - this time one using a Joanna Sheen Victorian lady image from one of her fantastic Christmas CDs. I'm sorry I can't tell you which one as I printed it some time ago and have only just got round to using it on a card.

The embossed diagonal lines on my card were made using my new scor-pal (my birthday present from Shelley). Love this gadget and the mat that fits inside is making my measuring so much more accurate. It's just great.

My card is for the challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot where like many other challenges they are celebrating Christmas in July.

Sorry about the bad photo - mirri card is dreadful to capture on camera - the spooky eye and streak of grey could be me. Don't get too scared!

9 comments:

Irene said...

Fantastic card Ann, love the image and scoring.

luv
irene
xxxx

Beryl K said...

Ann, this is fabulous.
Beryl x

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Ann x

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Ann x

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card Ann!!

camcraft said...

Oooh Lovely indeed :-) Love the use of the lines to add extra texture/dimension. I kind of guessed from one your previous posting that you may now be the owner of a scor-pal. I have always wondered if its something worth investing in ... look forward to seeing/hearing what else you create with your scor-pal.
Carole x

Beryl said...

Fab card Ann and I hadn't noticed you in the piccie until you mentioned it.Your Scor-pal looks like a good piece of kit. I haven't seen one myself.
Beryl xx

Max said...

This is a very elegant card ... love the image and the colour.
I have 2 score boards but not tried a scorepal one. Really should use it more than for just creating folds.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Anonymous said...

It's a shame mirri isn't easier to photograph isn't it Ann? Your card still looks gorgeous despite this 'challenge' though
Ann x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.