Today's card is one for my daughter Shelley - I always send both girls a card on Valentine's day and usually some choccies too.
The digi image I've used is from The Stamping Boutique. Isn't she just the cutest? Her name is Audrey and she is part of a really fab collection of digi images. I was so lucky to win at Sweet Sketch Wednesday last week and my prize was to choose five fabulous images. Wow it was a tough decision as they are all gorgeous. Think Audrey will be appearing on a lot of my cards over the next few weeks.
To create my card I used the sketch over at Friday Sketchers. Love this sketch and was amazed to find it led me into using something unheard of! Scissors!!! Oh my goodness we all get so used to using our die cutting machines that sometimes we forget that a humble pair of scissors can sometimes be just what we need , especially when you just haven't got the right size oval!
As love is in the air almost everywhere this weekend my card is also for the challenges at...
- Crafty Calender Challenges - love and friendship with hearts
- Tuesday Taggers - Love is all around
- My Time to Craft - Hearts and Kisses
- Simon Says Stamp - What's love got to do with it?
- Daring Card Makers - Have a Heart
- Rainbow Lady - Wearing Red and hearts.
The thing I absolutely love about digis is the way you can resize them to create inners simply and quickly. Here's the inner to this card. It's not very detailed but was done super fast and is I think just that bit more special than a blank page.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Ann xxx


17 comments:
What a beauty Ann.. cant believe you cut your oval with scissors lol, mine would look nothing like that! hee hee... Great card :)
Elaine x
I'm afraid I don't always get around to doing inners, but outside and inside... this is fab Ann!
I love Audrey images too!
Thanks so much for joining us at MTTC this week, hope to see you again soon!
Chrissie
Great card Ann and lovely image - at least she has the hint of a mouth!!! Well done with the scissors too. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x
Just beautiful Ann.xxx
This is beautiful - the colours are lovely and the image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
Georgia xx
If you used scissors to cut your ovals then I'm VERY impressed and a little envious of your skills!
Love cards, the hearts look lovely, thanks fot playing with The Daring Cardmakers
Beautiful card Ann, love your image she is so cute and love the inner to. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.
Pat xx
Ann this is amazing, I love that image, great colour choices too, many thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxx
Wonderful!
I love the tiny Audry inside the card.
Phew - I think I'd have resized the whole card to make sure I did have the right sized oval. I'm c***p with scissors and could never have cut one as you did.
Fab card and a very sweet image.
Beryl xx
what a fab card love it thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x
Oh Ann I am loving this so much that image is fabulous and I love the insert with the miniaturised image I never thought of doing that before I must give it a try.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Fabulous creation Ann,perfect for the TT challenge. Thanks so much for joining us this week.
Pat xx
ooo this is beautiful, wonderful papers and embellies and such a sweet image, thanks so much for joining in on this weeks challenge over at Simon Says Challenge
xx
Martine
Gorgeous Card and I love the insert too! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers this week.
Lynda xxx
This is just gorgeous. I love it
Beryl x
This is too cute!
Thanks for joining us this week at Friday Sketchers!
Hugs Jeanette :)
Post a Comment