I really can't believe that a whole year has passed since the very first card I did as a member of The Pink Elephant design team. What an amazing year it's been too and such a privilege to work and share ideas and friendship with such a great group of girls. Love you all at TPE.
Today I'm at work ( 10.00 till 22.00 - definitely need sympathy and violins), but over at The Pink Elephant there is an amazing blog hop starting today and continuing over the next few days. So if you have time grab a cup of coffee and head over there to join in the fun and maybe win some prizes along the way.
Meanwhile, please humour me while I take a little tour through a couple of my favourite cards made for TPE challenges over the last year.
Challenge 2 - All that glitters...
Challenge 24 - Animals
Challenge 39 - Brown, Yellow, Neutral and a colour of your choice
Have a wonderful day everyone wherever you are and whatever you are doing. Oh and if you've notice the changed of blog colours and design yet again - the pink I had yesterday had to go it was giving me headache!!!
Ann xxx




11 comments:
Fab cards Ann... wow a whole year of the Pink Elephant, cant't believe how fast thats gone! You have made some amazing creations,, big hugs and a huge well done hun xx
Sorry you have to work too.... it shouldnt be allowed!
Elaine x
Happy Birthday to all at TPE and good luck with the blog hop!
Ann x
Beautiful cards Ann, think I love the rose one best of all. Hope work isn't too stressful, especially as it's such a long shift
Beryl x
Hi Ann!! Thanks for the fabulous stroll down memory lane!! Your cards are fabulous!! Hope you are surviving the long work day!!
Theyy are all lovely cards Ann but my fsvourite has to be the last one. I love that particular image and only used it once this last Christmas. Perhaps I'll be able to ink her up for Bah Humbug. Hope your long shift went OK.
Beryl xx
Your cards are Exquisite! I am going to miss being on TPE with you Ann!
Also thanks for visiting the Stampotique Challenge Blog! I certainly hope you'll play along ANNNDDDDD.............I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs
Vicki
Fabulous cards Ann, and Happy Birthday you know what they say " Time flies when you are having fun ".xxx
Where has the last year gone? Love your card, it's so vibrant. Happy Birthday to all at TPE. Hugs xx
Beautiful cards!
Thank you for your sweet comment today :)
hugs, margie
Your cards are always so gorgeous Ann!! I always love to see what you come up with...you are so very talented!!
Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment. It always makes me so happy to hear from you, you are such a sweet friend!!
Love & Hugs, Carol Anne
Morning Ann
Thought I'd commented , sory
Fabulous card, love the colours and image.
luv
irene
xxxx
Post a Comment