Although some of us struggled with this challenge, as after searching through mounds of gorgeous papers was there any pink snowflake paper? No! So I had to improvise using pink glitter card for my penguin card and some glitzy snowflake patterned mirri card for my 'Define Naughty' offering. Neither of which I was particularly thrilled with, but hey ho it's been one of those weeks.
Some people put it down to a loss of mojo while I personally think horrendous hormones are the main culprits.
Materials used...
- 'Santa define naughty' stamp by ?
- snowflake mirri card and silver mirri card by Kanban
- image coloured using Mica paints
- Penguin image by Papermania
- pink glitter card
- cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder
Other challenges...
- Fab'n'Funky - neglected stash - my mica paints have really took a back seat to Promarkers so it was nice to get them out and use them for a change.
- Crazy 4 Challenges - the sketch for the penguin card - also used this sketch for Susan's birthday card
- Stamptacular - Penguins - what a cool challenge idea - dug my penguin stamp out special!
Do hope that we'll see lots of entries at Bah! Humbug! this time as I'm pretty sure our talented loyalty club members will do a far better job than me. I can't wait to see all their PINK creativity.
Have a fun weekend everyone.
Ann xxx


18 comments:
Morning Ann
Two fantastic and gorgeous cards. Both different and so funny. Love the pengion.
luv
irene
xxxx
Morning Ann,
l think thats a super card ! l love pink christmas cards ..Oh, and l agree with you about the hormones ! hehehe
Good luck with the other challenges too !
Hugs
susan x
Morning Ann, two fabby cards!! Will ahve a hunt for some pink Christmas ingredients!! Lots fo love Steph d:-)
Two fabulous cards Ann, and two great images.xxx
Fabulous cards Ann, love them both.
The first one is sooo funky and I'm a great penquin fan too.
Beryl x
How come you had time to make 2? I was struggling with one and like you had to dig deep to find some paper after using pink last week. Maybe I should look ahead and plan a little better LOL!
Both your cards are great - love the Kanban foiled card, that's a real eye-catcher but my favourite is the cute penguin on the pink glitter card.
Naomi says thanks for the encouragement - she'll do her best.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Ooooh! I love the colour combo! Nice take on our Penguin theme! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.
Two fab cards Ann, love the images they look sooo good in Pink!!
Wish i had time to join in,i seem to be struggling to fine time to make cards in the last month
Wendy xx
Adorable cards, Ann! The firstne made me giggle and the second is as cute as can be. Love the two different pinks you chose and the fabby mirri card stock! xxD
Fabulous cards, love you penguin he/she is very stylish, good luck with your struggle against hormones! Never any influence on me LOL! I do so know what you mean. Thank you for joining us at SSC this week. Gemma
They are both great cards Ann and I love the 'define naughty' sentiment. Unfortunately, my hormones make me not especially inclined to be naughty these days!
Beryl xx
Super cute Ann!!!
HUGS - LORi
WEll I'm sure glad you dug that penquin stamp out for our challenge! He's awesome! LOL Love how you've used pink with him as well!!
Thanks for joining us at STamptacular!!
Hugs
Cheri
Hi Ann, 2 fab cards love the image on the naughty card and the glitter on the penguin card is gorgeous.
Take care Debs xx
LOVE this card! Who would think to choose these colors for a wintery penguin card? GREAT and CLEVER idea! Thanks for digging this penguin stamp out special just for us at Stamptacular! We really appreciate it!
Thank you for playing along with us at Stamptacular this week! Hope you'll join us for some more challenge fun again soon!
Hugs,
Priscilla
oh i do love the penguin card and love the sparkly pink papers yourve used! thanks for playing at stamptacular this week! hugs carlyann xxx
fab cards,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea
LOL...I know you do not know me...but I had to comment on your hilarious (sp?) cards...these images are delightful...Thanks for Sharing!
Post a Comment