Tuesday, 13 April 2010

a short gap in blog posts...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOh such a busy week - both for training and work too.  All good though as I really love working for Mencap.  
One of the other Support Workers is leaving quite soon and as I have been doing some rubber stamping with the ladies I work with I've offered to make a card with them tomorrow.  Am I mad or what?  
Needless to say my free time today is going to be taken up preparing the base card for their work.  I have an idea in mind which I may be able to share later in the week.
I will definitely be around for Bah! Humbug! on Friday and hopefully get chance to visit some blogs too.
Have fun everyone.

2 comments:

Susan.... said...

Hi Ann,
l hope all the card making goes well tomorrow ! l am sure it will be fun and everyone will enjoy it !
Hugs
Susan x

Beryl K said...

I hope all goes well with your ladies Ann. I am sure it will be great fun
Beryl x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.