Thursday, 27 May 2010

New blog name...

Well I suppose some might notice that I've changed the name of my blog - yet again!!  I was never really happy with either of my previous two names - it was a case of all the best names had gone!  However, there I was crafting away this morning and it came to me in a flash ...

'Just for fun' - perfect!  Well I think so!  I'm not designing cards for specific companies anymore or even promoting them on a challenge blog.  I'm crafting for fun - just pure fun and it's great.

I think this name will last - hopefully as long as my blog does.

Ann xxx

6 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Ann

Great name and of course your name and blog will last.

luv
irene
xxxx

Sheri Gilson said...

Hi Ann!! Great name!! Glad to hear that you are getting in some fun time!!

Hugs~
Sheri

dragonflyjoy said...

Hi Ann,

Just the ticket especially now you are doing what you said "just for fun". It's good to be connected to certain outlets but the snag is there is always a deadline and that's when the fun goes out of it.

Thought you might smile at something I read in a recent book -
"A messy craft room indicates a creative mind" Hmmmmmm! Certainly doesn't apply to ME. :-(

love
Joyce xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Ann, what a nice choice of name. It is nice to do crafting "just for fun". I shall look forward to seeing future creations. Kym xxx

Beryl said...

Great name Ann - and it just about sums it all up.
Beryl xx

Christine said...

Great name Ann, having met you I know why you chose it.
Christine x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.