This is a card I made in a Forum Card Swap and I know the card has been received now so I can post it on my blog. The theme for the swap was 'Script' and luckily just as I was about to make the card I was inspired by a demo I saw by Inkylicious at the Dome last week. I spent ages watching the amazing Deby demonstrating Ink Dusters. Wow she made it look so easy - yes I know I've been fooled by these demos before. The black glitter episode has not been forgotten - infact I don't think I've got it completely cleared up yet. However, I love using the Ink Dusters - so easy.
Check this out if you would like to see a snippet of the technique. I used Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink and I also used it on the flower which is the free stamp on this month's Craft Stamper magazine. The image is from a sheet of vintage photos by Kanban and the embossed background is not Swiss Dots but a larger square shaped folder that I can't remember the name of, but it was fab to do the whole piece in one go.
Challenges...
- Tanda Teaser - Yesteryear
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Distressing (distressed and torn and screwed up paper script)

12 comments:
Lovely card
Wow such a beautiful card, stunning image and colours.
Hugs Emma x
Wow Ann, thats a gorgeous card!! Nice to see you've been dusting lol
Claire xx
oh I love the vintage feel to this xx
Thanks for joining us at one stop crafts xx
Oh WOW Ann I am so in love with this creation I adore vintage and this card is definitely that, I so love the image, flower and colours beautiful distressing thank you so much for sharing this with us at OSCC this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Beautiful card i just love the image. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx
Truly wonderful :-) I so love the ink dusters. Not had a chance to use mine much though.
Carole x
Oh so beautiful ! This is really very pretty, well done :D
This is lovely Ann, you were very quick with the new craft stamper stamp!
thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser this week!
Sue
x
Oh, my!!
This is totally stunning. Lovely image and gorgeous embellies.
x
Hello Ann
Wow this is absolutely gorgeous and stunning.
luv
irene
xxxx
Right up my street Ann. I absolutely love this card and its perfect too. Hugs Rita xxx
Post a Comment