Two weeks in wonderful Cape Verde - bliss - I will probably bore everyone to death with photos and maybe even some scrapping later, but for now I just want to say...
Anyone wanting to sign my 'Mosquitoes should be an Endangered Species!' petition please leave a comment here!
Oh so many bites and all in the last three days of the holiday too - such a shame!
Good job I completed my card for my DT spot at Crafter's Companion before I went away. As it was done in among the packing and shopping for the holiday it had to be quite a quick to make card. Luckily this month's challenger features yet another superb sketch to use as a starting point. I also decided to use one of the Popcorn bear Cd's to print off both the decoupage for the central image and the backing paper. I must admit I really love to do my own stamping and colouring, but sometimes a CD can be just what you need for a quickie card.
How cute is Popcorn with his bag of presents rushing off to the party? Perfect for a certain little boy I know who is two this weekend.
Well better get back to the huge amount of washing and ironing I have to get done before I go back to work. I'm sure we didn't take all these clothes. Maybe someone has sneaked their washing into our cases and just as I finish they will knock on the door wanting their clean clothes!
Have a fab day everyone - even if it involves work or the dreaded 'h' word.
Ann xxx

5 comments:
Hi Hun so glad you had a fab holiday I am so jealous!!!!. Fabulous card again dear
Hugs Jacqui x
Hello Ann
What a gorgeous card, I love the image and papers.
luv
irene
xxxx
Welcome back, Ann!! Darling card!!
So pleased you enjoyed your holiday ... but even MORE pleased you're home again - I can't help being selfish LOL. Shame about the itchy scratchy bites - ouch! Sudocreme is apparently quite good for relieving itches.
On to Popcorn and your cute card. CD's are really handy for quick cards as everything is in one place and you don't have to search through loads of stash for matching elements but you can't beat the self satisfaction of stamping, colouring and paper-picking.
Congrats BTW on becoming a permanent DT member for Crafter's Companion. Just need to get your face with the others in the 'Rogues Gallery' LOL!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
He just has to be one of my fave CC images, so cute, so me.
loving the card you have made with him.. so cute!
Post a Comment