This week our theme at Bah! Humbug! is to create a Winter Wonderland. For my card I used the encaustic art work I did a couple of weeks ago and made it up into a card that could either be sent out as a Winter birthday card or a Christmas card.
Do pop over to Bah! Humbug! and check out the stunning work by my team mates Irene and Max.

14 comments:
Ann, this card is simply stunning!I love it!
Chrissie
WOW gorgeous card Ann, pretty colours.
luv
Debby
Morning Ann
This is just fabulous, I love it. The scene is awesome and wht a fabulous card it makes.
luv
irene
xxxx
Such an amazing card! The greatest one I've seen in a really loooong time. Stunning!
xMarie
My goodness Ann, this has blown me away, its absolutely wonderful. You must be so pleased with your work. Hugs Rita xxx
I loved this card when you first showed it as a happy accident, and when I saw you had used it for this challenge I was so pleased to see it again. The colours are gorgeous and looking at it just makes me feel peaceful and calm ... somthing which doesn't happen often LOL. Reckon this is one of my all time favourites so far this year.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Absolutely love this, fantastic colours :D xx
Wow Ann this is breathtaking I love the colours it has such a magical, mystical look to it I absolutely love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Hi Ann...I love the card! really atmospheric.
Gorgeous card Ann - love the colours. Loved the challenge this week.
Wedgie xxx
Beautiful & Serene Ann.
Love it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
was ist das eine superschöne Karte. Die Farben und die Gestaltung ...Erste Sahne!
LG Moni
Just had to drop by and say how much I love this card, it's such a lovely look to it, very atmospheric
This is absolutely STUNNING, Ann. I hve no idea what encaustic art work is but I know I LOVE it! xxD
Post a Comment