The layout of the card came from this week's challenge at Sketch Saturday. I really love the triangular mat idea and will be using that again in the near future.
I'm keeping up with my resolution of doing the dreaded inners at the same time as my card even if they are very simple ones.
It's probably a good way to use up some of the millions of peel offs that somebody bought over the years. Who me? Never!
Other Challenges...
- Passion for Promarkers - Anything Goes (ends tomorrow- 429 entries - oh my!)- image is coloured using Promarkers
- Crazy4 Challenges - Celebrate something
- Simon Says - Time to Party - Celebrate
* Note added on Tuesday - do not look at the date on my card - some fool is still typing 2010 - sheesh what am I like?


12 comments:
Gorgeous card! Love the colour scheme and the cute image. Thanks for trying out my sketch and joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix
Its fantastic and great layout....you cant go wrong Penny Blacks can you, they are fab....must start using mine again :o)
Happy new year!!
hugs and xxx
Hi Ann, what a brilliant card. I love the image (it's one of my faves for those dreaded men!) and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Lovely bp and a cute image. The triangle matting very effective too.
Beryl xx
Hi Ann
Smashing card, I love PB but never seem to get around to using them:(
Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog via Feline Playful:)
Happy New Year
Anne x
Hi Ann , another great card ! I like the stamp ; so good for men - cards. Love from Holland , Christa.
Fab card, Ann - love your image and it is a great layout!! Thanks for joining in our mega challenge at PFP, Juliexx
Hi Ann, really fab card and I love the sentiment.
Donna x
fabulous card ann.i love the image and your papers and layout are fab.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D
xx coops xx
Hi Ann - Happy New Year!!!
Fabulous card, love the spotty papers and the cute Penny Black image, great for the males of the species - think I might have to have this one!!
So glad you joined us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx
Beautiful card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane x
What a fab card, Ann! Thank you for joining us for sketch #136 at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x
Post a Comment