Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Scrapping with help from Poundworld...

I'm not actually sure whether the glittery puffy stickers that I've used on these two holiday scrap book pages were from Poundworld or Poundland, but aren't they just fabbie?  I bought them last week when the challenge at Daring Cardmakers was to use something from a pound shop, but as per usual I didn't quite finish my projects on time.
I've got loads of them left including some really funky crabs that my daughter wants for her scrapbook.
On my first page I printed some journaling on to acetate and then mat and layed this to match the rest of the page before attaching it to the organza ribbon.

On page two I am so proud of the fact that I remembered to use my very expensive impulse buy toy - the Xyron Design Runner.  Again I printed on acetate and then lay the strip across the page fastening it behind the paper.  The bubbles were some embellishments that were in my Graphicus Goodie box and I love them so if anyone knows their proper name please let me know cause I've only about two left and I don't know what to ask for in craft shops.
Can't believe I'm being brave enough to put photos of me on here!  Please keep eyes focussed on the cute octopus or fishand not me!

Challenges...
Have a fantastic evening everyone.
See you on Friday hopefully for the new challenge at Bah! Humbug!
Ann xxx

7 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Well actually Ann, I was just thinking how good you look! Mind you, I think you're the only person I know to swim in sunglasses....
Love the pages though.
Ann x

Beryl K said...

Wow Ann brilliant pages, you certainly look as if you are having a great time - and all that lovely sunshine
Beryl x

camcraft said...

Oh Ann .. your pages are just superb. The LO works so well with the theme. The pics. are truly lovely, as are the colours you have used. So easy on the eye. Love the cute stickers too :-)
Carole x

Annie said...

Swimming - eeeeeeeeeeeeek - are you mad Ann? I was only posing!!!
Ann xxx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh wow this makes me miss warm weather and pools SO much!!! I LOVE the water and the gorgeous colors you pulled from the pictures to reflect on the pages. Nice octopus and fishy too!! : )

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Christine said...

Beautiful layout!! Love the cute images. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
xoxo, Christine

Beryl said...

Two fab pages Ann and lovely to see some great photos of you.
Beryl xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.