Monday, 9 May 2011

Happy Nurse's Day...

I was under strict instructions when my daughter left for work this morning that a card was expected by the time she got home.  Whoops, I'm failing badly in the 'yummy mummy' stakes this week.  Had to do this quick card at the last minute.  Thank goodness for being able to buy digis, etc online and have access to them immediately.  The image and sentiment I've used are both from a set by PC Crafter. I took them into Craft Artist to both plan the design and match up the backing paper to the image.  Just love that function on Craft Artist.

My card is also intended for the challenges at..
Sending love to nurse's everywhere - very much overworked and underpaid.  Have a lovely day whether working, like Laura or celebrating.
Ann xxx

9 comments:

Beryl K said...

Brilliant card Ann, Laura will love it. Couldn't agree more about the digi stamps and Craft Artist
Beryl x

An Occasional Genius said...

Love the card Ann but I couldn't have you believing I've been on my hols now could I... LOL! I've spent last week on duty at my local church helping with their fundraising. They have a week at beginning of May every year where the church is decorated with flowers etc & hall is open for refreshments & a raffle etc. It's a lovely community thing & people also travel from miles to see. I've been in every day selling my cards & running the raffle then going home & baking too. That's why i'm still catching up!! That's why I've been shining my halo although as I said in a previous post, it's a shame it's still round my ankles lol!

Thanks for the visit, I have to say I really do enjoy the BH challenge so keep up the good work.

Hugs x

Max said...

WHOOP_WHOOP!!
They really are unsung heroes/heroines so how lovely that they have a day dedicated to them in appreciation for all that they do. I for one couldn't do their job. I don't have the patience ... or should that be patients lol?!! Sorry ... couldn't resist lol!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Beryl K said...

I commented on this yesterday Ann, but Mr.Blogger lost it. Fabulous care and I bet Laura was thrilled with it. I hope you had a great day with Shelley
Beryl x

The Mama Monkey said...

Yay! Blogger is working again! :)

I love your card, maybe a little more because I am a nurse!! Love how you used your bling!

Thanks so much for playing with Use It Tuesday!

Sudha said...

Cute creation dear.

Tamara Morton said...

Fabulous card thank you for joining us at Craft your passion and Happy Nurses day
Hugs
Tamara

Sandra H said...

I'm a new follower of your blog and i think its great!! love your card and image is done to perfection:)

thescrapmaster said...

Super duper cute! I think that blink was the perfect touch!
Thanks so much for playing along at Use it Tuesday!
Hugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.