Whoops that title will have sent some of my friends into shock. No of course I'm not, but I'm hoping to be a new Grandma very shortly. EEEEEEEEEEeeek - listen out for the screams!
While doing my boring food shopping in town yesterday I noticed that our Hallmark shop had a sale on and when I saw two 'new mummy and daddy' pottery badges reduced to 50p each I just couldn't resist. Unfortunately, they didn't have a Grandma one so I guess that's a project for another day.
The badges were a bit tricky to fasten to the card circles without creasing the card, but I think they were worth the effort.
The designer paper is from the Nana's Nursery stack teamed up with green card from my stash.
Challenges...
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- CPS - Card Sketches - great sketch
- Craftroom Challenge - Anything Goes
- Stampfairy Challenge - Welcome a New Arrival
and challenges for card number two...
- Tanda Teaser - Dad's the Word (or maybe Daddy will be fine too)
- Creative Inspirations - Card for Daddy
No top tips for today as I have now done a whole two days with no accidents with paint or varnish. Maybe I should have kept that quiet as I may be tempting fate. Have a great day all and do watch this space for more baby cards and news.
Ann xxx


20 comments:
Hi Ann, Aww cute card! What a great idea :-)
Lisa x
Hi Ann. Ive not seen that sentiment on a badge before. It has made a cute card.
I wonder if it is your first grandchild. I think grandchildren are wonderful. I am waiting for my first great-grandson to arrive in August. Now that does make me feel a bit ancient! Kate x
A great Males card hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx
What great new arrival cards a great twist on the norm, love them
Beryl x
Darling card great way to use a bargain badge. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge for our very first challenge hope we see you again. XOXO Zoe
Sooo cute! Thank you for sharing with us for our first challenge at Ctafrt Room challenge this week.
Nikki DT
Two lovely cards for the new parents and a great idea to use the badges. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.
Hi Ann,
it's so lovely and sweet card, beautiful papers!
Thanks for playing with us at the first Craft-Room Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon;-))m
Cute Image, great card. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Room Challenge.
Love how you've used the badge. Great card. Good luck in the Craft-Room Challenge and thanks for joining us. Maria x
Cute image fab card really is lovely love the colours used ...:) Sandra H
what lovely pretty and cute cards Ann- what a great idea with the badges- thanks for joining us at CRC Debi x
What a good idea with those badges..very pretty cards..Thanks for joining our first Craft-Room Challenge..Esther xx
lovely male card and thanks for sharing with Creative this week
so pretty, Love your card,
Thanks for playing along with us on the Stamp Fairy Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)
We love that you joined our challenge, but only entries using a Stamp Fairy image qualify for prizes. If you would like to join us using a Stamp Fairy image please visit our store, we also have a page filled with freebies that you may use for any of our challenges. We hope you will come back and join us.
gorgeous card great layout thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx
Cute! Thanks for joining us at CPS! :)
Absolutely gorgeous! So pretty. Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge. Hugs. Katy. xxx
Great choice of papers to go with those badges! Both cards look great!
Thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser this time!
Sue
x
Great cards! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx
Post a Comment