Popped in to Primark yesterday as I saw the sale sign and in the past I've had some great jewelry items for using on cards, but this time I hit the jackpot! How gorgeous is this necklace and charm bracelet? Reduced to just one pound each! Yeah - fantastic!
Tried to publish this post this morning, but naughty Mr Blogger wouldn't let me so if there are none left you know who to blame.
Check out the super size charms on the bracelet - oh so gorgeous for both cards and scrapbooking.
Quite nice as a bracelet for on holiday too. Maybe I'll wear it before breaking it up.
Hope if you like them they are still available at your local Primark.
Ann xxx


6 comments:
Ann you where lucky..gorgeous and yep wear them before breaking them up,will try and pay primark a visit!!
oxox
They are lovely.:) Sandra H
What a bargain! I am always looking in our market for items I can use but I haven't been that lucky. Have fun using it all. Kate x
Yeah, wear them as they are they look lovely .......:) Sandra H
What a fabulous find!
Wish I'd seen this this morning before I went to town shopping! Lovely charms indeed. Jx
Post a Comment