Thursday, 28 July 2011

Just popped by to say...

Eli is six weeks old now and spent a whole day with his doting Grandma last Saturday.  I'm totally besotted - I think I love him more than I love rubber stamps!  Eeeeeeeeeeeek that is a lot!
Maybe even more than I love scrap booking with the amazing Craft Artist programme by Serif.  That programme is totally addictive and is the explanation of why I am still on the computer at one in the morning.
To create my page I used the brilliant sketch at Stuck on Sketches.  I found their blog on Feline Playful and I'm so glad I did as the work on show by the DT is fabulous and the sketch was just so brilliant in giving me a starting point for a Craft Artist page.
At the moment my page is waiting to be printed, but when it is I intend adding some bling to the flower centres and maybe other spots too.
This is the matching page.  I have to come clean and admit that this one was created using one of the predone pages on Craft Artist as a starting point, but a girl has to learn somehow and they are sooooooooooo useful and quick to do.

Hope everyone is having as brilliant a time this summer as I am.  Don't seem to be getting much done, but busy all the time.  How is that possible?
Take care.
Love and smiles.
Ann xxx

15 comments:

Nanne said...

wow!! wow!! wow!! I actually thought you had stamped all those snow flakes on a paper layout, but once I read your post I figured it was digital.. I'm absolutely amazed at what you came up with using out sketch.. I'm so happy it inspired you to create that masterpiece.. thnx so much for joining in our fun at S.O.U.S and do join us again soon, its always nice to see new faces..
Hugs
Nanné

Sandra H said...

What a gorgeous little fella you have there so you should love him more than stamping he's a treasure! gorgeous card though too!!) Sandra H

mamapez5 said...

Beautiful pages and, of course, a beautiful baby.
I love those layouts, and you have got me all excited. I have just ordered the serif package and am waiting for it to arrive. I have a lot of visitors in August so it will be a while before I get to grips with it, but I am really looking forward to having a go. I hope I can make something half as nice as these pages.Kate x

Wendi said...

What beautiful pages and an even more beautiful grandson
I bet your a very proud nanna and I think he is going to be one very lucky boy to have a nanna like you
make the most of him they grow so fast
Wendy

Beryl K said...

Absolutely stunning work Ann, and I can certainly see why you are besotted with Eli, he is gorgeous. Enjoy your time with him and your holidays
Beryl x

camcraft said...

Stunning Ann :-) Eli is so adorable. I saw the serif package at the craft store I visited in Lowestoft but as I don't have a printer big enough to print the 12x12 I decided it would have to wait. I will instead just admire from afar all your stunning work with it.
Carole x

camcraft said...

Thank you Ann for your kind comments of my pages. Thank you for the info. on the printing. I will seriously consider looking again at the serif package. The store in Lowestoft has it on offer.
Carole x

Anonymous said...

This is so great!
First off, I am so glad you found our site and happy you like the DT work. I think our gals are some of the best!
I'm also very glad that you've joined us and LOVE your page!!!!
I have REALLY gotten into stamping with my scrapping so its always fun to see what others do!
And that photo..well I love nothing more then babies! =)

Leah (SOUS)

Fern said...

What a precious layout and even more precious little grandson!!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS!! Hugs!!!

starcyl said...

Thank you Ann for finding this blog, I need all the help I can get. You have done some lovely pages here with your scrummy grandson but you couldn't fail with him as inspiration he is just gorgeous.
Jenny xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! He's absolutely gorgeous Annie and you've done him proud with these pages.
Ann x

Max said...

Utterly adorable ... the first of many stunningly beautiful pages we will be treated to as you proudly show off your treasured photos of Eli ... who it must be said is absolutely gorgeous.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Sandi Clarkson said...

Aw, wow .. what a beautiful baby! Love that you found our site .. great take on the sketch .. hope to see you back again at SOUS!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!!! He is as precious as can be! No wonder you took a break. How could you ever let him go back to Mum? I'd just eat him right up. Bet you'll be scrapping up a storm now. Such lovely pages. xxD

Karen said...

How absolutely lovely Ann - he's such a gorgeous little man and can see why you love him more than rubber stamps!!! I am also a CraftArtist addict - you lose hours and days at the computer eh!!! lol

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.