Well I've had another go at the sketch at Sassy Sketches...
I was determined to use that cloud idea and seeing as Eli was with me over the weekend I had chance to take some photos. Annoyingly some have not worked due to using a setting on the camera that sounded good, but in reality produced fuzzy pics. Not to worry the ones I took on the normal setting have worked fine.
My whole page was created using Serif Craft Artist. That programme is so much fun. I find myself playing for hours with all the different effects. The page is 12" by 12" and I will be saving it until I have done a few and then I will send it to be developed at DS Colour Labs who were recommended on the Daisytrail forum. I had my first pages printed there last week and the results were fantastic. Great service too with packaging that meant that the prints couldn't possibly get damaged in the post.
My page is also for the challenges at...
- Incy Wincy Designs - anything but a card
Here's the facing page that's hot of the press. Same programme of course and I've used some elements from the first page to tie the two together.
Hope you like them.
Have a fabulous evening everyone.
Hope you like them.
Have a fabulous evening everyone.
Ann xxx


9 comments:
My,my. He's looking so alert and wise already! I love your page layout, and can't wait to get to grips with the serif program. At the minute I am still catching up after a fun couple of weeks with my family. Kate x
What a lovely little boy ! thats a gorgeous LO too..
Hugs
susan x Mallorca.Spain
Ooh Ann you're really getting the hang of your scrapbooking now. This page is so lovely and Eli is looking so grown up. Debs xx
These are so adorable as are the layouts such a gorgeous little fella too!:) Sandra H
Oh Ann .. .. what a gorgeous and beautiful baby!! You lucky thing having this little fella to cuddle!
I can tell you are going to have multiple albums with pages of this lovely little chappie as he grows up.
Love the funny little sayings you have added and Eli's lovely top!!
Love Jules xx
What a darling, don't you just love the round heads that babies have? I want to give a cuddle too! Your layouts are great! Love the rounded borders on the photos in the first LO, and the second one is so funny, love the list! And the funny monkey, too, too cute!
Oh how cute! Love the stars instead of the banner! thanks for playing with us at Sassy Lil´Sketches! /Pia
This is gorgeous Ann, and Eli is coming on a treat. You have a beautiful grandson
Beryl x
what a cutie. love your take on the sassy sketch. thanks for playing with us.
Post a Comment