This week we are focussing on die cuts as our main theme for Christmas cards. Check out Max's design and our fab guest designers here at Humbug Hall.
For my card I used a Cuttlebug dove die and embossing folder that I have had for ages and not got round to using. Don't know why because I really like it especially with the added pearls. I also used some die cut swirls created using one of the many fabulous Marianne dies available. The base card is called Ice Gold due to the gold shimmer running through it which you can just about see in the photo.
My card is also for the challenges at...
- Charisma Cards - Anything Goes
- Dutch Dare - Pearls and Swirls
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - No designer paper
Have a fabulous weekend everyone. I'm working most of it so no crafting time unfortunately, but maybe next week.
Ann xxx

13 comments:
Morning Ann,
Thats a beautiful creation ! love the die cut features,very elegant card.
Hugs
susan x
Great card Ann. I have both those dies and I can't say I have used the dove one much either!
Kate x
Stunning, elegant, classy, I love it
Beryl x
Oh thats just gorgeous, love the colour combo!
Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
Love the cool colours and the die cut swirls are delicious!
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,best of luck!
Wow this is so beautiful:) Sandra H
What a beautiful, elegant card!
Great card making good use of the die cuts - I've not seen that dove one before. Please tell Max I enjoyed her card but she'd beat me to the die I thought I might use when I read the first few lines!! Great minds think alike
Hi Ann
A gorgeous card.
The white and gold looks so elegant! Congratulations on being able to take a good photograph of it too .. .. something I struggle to do if I bring shimmery card into the mix.
Have a good weekend and don't work too hard!!
Love Jules xx
That is beautiful Ann, I love the die cuts in silver
Trish xx
So pretty! Love the silver! Thank You for joining our pearls and swirls challenge at Dutch Dare this week!
Beautiful card Ann, so classy looking :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge
hugs Mandy xx
Oh My Giddy Aunt!
Can't believe I forgot to post a comment on this gorgeous creation. I watched in awe as you put this beauty together on your dining room table and the finished result is amazing. From the golden sheen of the card, to the fabulous flourishes tucked in and over the dove die cut ... and not forgetting the pearl accents which are the perfect finishing touch. T'was a lesson in luxury cardmaking xxx
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Post a Comment