Sunday, 13 November 2011

Eli and Gran Part Two...

Here's the facing page to the 'Cherish' page I created last week.  I used the sketch from Sketchy Thursdays, but left out the title due to lack of space and already having a title on the facing page.  I really love these two photos that give the impression of Eli and Gran having a long conversation.
Again I've used Craft Artist and tinted the photos in the back ground to match the papers on the page.
My page is also for the challenges at...
Ann xxx

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Just so beautiful:) Sandra H

Trish x said...

That is absolutely gorgeous Ann
Trish xx

Heidi said...

What a fantastic layout, beautiful design and papers, the embossing is great too. thanks for joining us at Squiggle stamps. heidi xx

mamapez5 said...

This is another lovely page Ann. I am just beginning to experiment with Craft Artist, but I haven't really got time to do it justice until after Christmas.I'm liking what I've seen so far though.
When I was doing my sons scrapbooks it was really special to do the pages with their Grandparents. Lovely memories for ELI. Kate x

Beryl K said...

Oh Ann, this is just wonderful. A gorgeous photo of your Mum and Eli
I love it
Beryl x

Pink Dandelion said...

This is beautiful Ann, lovely pictures of Eli and Gran. Debs xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!! Such precious photos! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.