Tuesday, 14 August 2012

out of space...

Yet again I'm being told by Google that I am out of storage space for photos.

Last time I went back to the beginning of my blog and reduced the size and deleted photos and generally messed around.  This time I'm just not going to bother.  Haven't got the time or inclination to do all that and seeing as I'm not here to advertise for various craft companies I'm certainly not going to pay for space so...

this will be my last post, but I will be around looking at others work for inspiration.

Have a great day all.

Ann xxx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh that's sad Ann is there no way round it have you asked other bloggers what they could do or if they know of anything that could be done l will miss your blog and l'm sure many more will but l understand take care, xx

Beryl said...

That's sad Ann. Why don't you just start afresh with a new blog and keep what's on this one for your records.
Beryl xx

joycollege88 said...

Oh Ann, I am sorry you have had to give up on the photos. I know I don't have a blog because I am not consistant with making cards but I will miss looking at your lovely cards. I have got so much inspiration from them over the years. Wonder if there another option. Will have a root around for you.
love and take care
Joyce xxxxx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.