Something a little different...
I saw a couple of altered art dictionary pages on Pinterest and just had to give it a try. I had so much fun doing this and can't wait to do more pages. There are plenty to go at! After ransacking the house for a good dictionary to work on this small English/Italian one seemed the best I had so as a bonus along the way I will be extending my Italian vocabulary.
Today's page features 'La Renna' or 'Reindeer' - done very quickly in my excitement to make a start so plenty of smudges and perhaps not so straight stamping, but hey I had fun.
Challenges...
Okay time to actually do something to get ready for the big day. Hope everyone is far more organised than me and may your Christmas celebrations be wonderful ones.
Ann xxx
11 comments:
This is great Ann.
Love how you have highlighted the word "reindeer" and that sentiment stamp is gorgeous.
Have a really lovely Christmas and a great 2014!
Love Jules xx
I think your altered dictionary looks great. Don't worry about straight lines, it looks awesome. I love the stamp images you used. I've been wanting to this as well. Think I might go down to the used book store. :D
Thanks for sharing and joining us at All Crafts Challenge.
Deborah ACC DT
Crafting inspiration is always fun when you create something just for the fun of it. Thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspiration.
Love the idea and the images used love the sentiment stamp-thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart
Carol DT x
Such a great project thankyou for joining us at our challenge at artistic inspirations good luck fiona dt. x
Beautiful design thankyou for joining our challenge at crafting from the heart challenge blog.
Fiona Dt/co-owner
x
So pretty Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the hearts third challenge good luck best wishes from Sharon DT member see you next time xxx
So pretty Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the hearts third challenge good luck best wishes from Sharon DT member see you next time xxx
What a great idea and so effective too x
Ooh er. How come this is the first time this post has popped up on my blog list? Never mind - I get to see it. You are so brave to stamp into a book - even if it's an old one. Seeing it though I'm thinking it's a great way to 'fun' up a dictionary. I'm liking it.
Beryl xx
Very pretty work! :-) Thank you so much for joining our All Crafts challenge-hope to see you join us again soon :-) Elaine-xxx-
Post a Comment