Monday, 24 February 2014

Ladies Day...

Over at the  Allsorts Challenge blog the theme of the week is ladies and the special cards we create for them.  I'm busy making Mother's Day cards at the moment so it seemed appropriate to show one of the cards I've made to enter this challenge.
This was such a simple card to make using Tonic dies from the large verso set of hearts I bought recently and really pretty pink papers.  The corner die cut embellishments were created using some of the bits that fall out of the main die cut - two little bits together to create a small heart finished off with a gem stone.

Ann xxx

5 comments:

brenda said...

A really great card and very effective layering.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Craftnut said...

Thanks for entering this weeks challenge at allsorts tracyx

Beryl said...

It's a beautifil card Ann. Will make one mum very happy.
Beryl xx

Beryl said...

Beautiful even!

Sandra H said...

Simply beautiful is your card x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.