Thursday, 3 April 2014

Happy Birthday...

  

At Simon Says Stamp this week they are celebrating their 5th year of challenges.  I can't believe that time has past so fast as it only seems like last year the challenge started.  Anyway here is my contribution to the celebration.  A gatefold birthday card using papers I've had for a long time and a central image created using a tiny cupcake birthday stamp and the Inkadinkadoo stamping wheel.
Over at Totally Gorgeous the theme is food and drink so I guess my paper emblazed with cake and all those cupcakes qualifies me for that challenge too.
Have a good day all.  I'm blitzing my craft room today as there was a ribbon landslide yesterday when the huge ribbon bin fell over and things are generally getting a bit messy.  I really don't know who it is who gets all this stash out and doesn't put things away as she goes along.  Dreadful! 

Have a great day whatever you are up to.
Ann xxx

5 comments:

Beryl said...

Brilliant card design Ann. Good luck with the ribbon avalanche.
Beryl xx

Sandra H said...

Pretty card Ann x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Love the design!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Di said...

Hi Ann!

Yes chick, I did get your email - am so happy you like the die!

Hugs

Di
xx

scrappymo! said...

Good luck in the challenges...I just love that cupcake paper...it looks great here.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.