Sunday, 7 September 2014

Another birthday card...


Materials...
  • Lavinia Stamps and paper 
  • Making Memories ribbons
  • A4 Embossing folder from Sheena Douglas India collection
  • gold peel offs and basic card for matting and layering
Challenges...
Ann xxx

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Craftychris said...

Stunning! Love the colours and you stamping is wonderful! xx

brenda said...

Gorgeous creation Ann, your inking really draws the eye to the lovely Lavinia image.

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations.

B x

mamapez5 said...

Another lovely birthday card Ann. As I said on the last one, I am a sucker for silhouettes and fairies so.... it's beautiful. Kate x

Christine said...

Beautiful Ann, I love the embossing folder and your fairy is lovely.
Christine xx

Lynne K said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The colours are lovely, as is the fairy. Thank you for sharing her with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Eret said...

Stunning! Love your stamping and inking. Such a beautiful scene. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join with us again.
Eret x

Pauline Butcher said...

Fabulous card, I love the colours and the stamps you've used. Thank you for joining us in the Lavinia Challenge, and good luck, hugs Pauline DT member xxx

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! Many thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.