Monday, 15 September 2014

Playing all day...

Had a lovely day yesterday playing with my Silhouette machine.  Wow it makes box making so easy!!!  It took me a while to do this as it was my first attempt, but I'm so pleased with the result I will definitely be making more soon.

The tea lights look a bit iffy even though they are new ones and real Yankee so I will be buying some new ones and a little tissue to overlap them too.

Materials...
  • Silhouette cutting file by Tina on Facebook
  • brown card with hint of gold
  • papers from Christmas pad 
  • flower and swirl die Marianne
  • pearl brad
  • organza ribbon
  • tag die by Spellbinders
  • tiny sentiment by Inkadinkadoo
Challenges...
Ann xxx

6 comments:

brenda said...

What better way to spend a Sunday Ann and a great finished project as well.

B x

Carol said...

This is fabulous Ann, love the colours. Carol x

mamapez5 said...

You have made this beautifully Ann. It looks so complicated. I love the duck-egg blue with brown. Kate x

Sandra H said...

Wow Ann this is amazing x

Mrs.B said...

Great results from your play day.
Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
Avril

Lin said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your lovely project with us

Lin
ABC

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.