Thursday, 11 September 2014

So organised...

This year no last minute present wrapping for me.  I'm going to wrap as I buy!  Famous last words, but at least my first purchase is wrapped and labelled.

Materials...
  • plain lunch bag - from pack at Home Bargains
  • Inkadinkadoo Stamping Wheel circle - Christmas tree stamp and sentiment stamp
  • tag die by Spellbinders
  • gems and gem brad
Challenges...
Ann xxx


3 comments:

Di said...

Well done Ann! I spotted these lunch bags in Home Bargains too. Great result!

Hugs

Di xx

Sandra H said...

This is one of my idea's too Ann l have decorated a couple of bags just need presents that fit in them.....l'm really loving what you have done its gorgeous x

Debs said...

Love it!!
Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.