It's week two at Aud Sentiments and time for my team to show our work for this fortnight's challenge. Heather at My Artistic Adventure very kindly allowed the team to choose an image sheet from her etsy shop. What an amazing choice of beautiful vintage images. I spent ages scrolling through all the lovely designs and eventually decided that 'Vintage chic Victorian Mother's Day flowers Tag Digital Collage sheet' would be perfect to decorate a folded book project that I had already started. Here is the folded part of the book - a really easy design as it was my very first attempt at this craft.
The pattern for the folding was a free one on a Facebook group, but you can buy really intricate designs and it is quite a fun technique to try out.
To accompany the book I made a matching card using the remaining images from the sheet I printed out.
Materials used...
- collage sheet by My Artistic Adventure
- Swiss Dots embossing folder
- corner rounding punch and patterned corner punch
- lace and organza ribbon
- maroon, gold and cream cardRb
- die cuts by Spellbinders- flourish and tag
Challenges...
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - Bingo - my line is die cut, lace and embossing.
- Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - anything but a card
- Simon Says Stamp - for a special lady
- Digi Choosday Challenge - Mum's the word
Do pop over to Aud Sentiments and check out the stunning work by my team mates. They have had some amazing ideas and created some blow your socks off designs.
Ann xxx
7 comments:
Fantastic project and welcome to AUDs team Ginny x
Ooh your book is awesome! I love it! The card is gorgeous too xxx
!WOW Stunning xx
OMGosh Ann! I have been waiting and waiting for your post to go live so I could see more about this book! Fabulous! It looks really hard to do - your Mum is going to be thrilled! I love the vintage collage image you chose to use for the cover and a matching card to boot! It's wonderful that you are stepping out of the box with your project. Welcome to Aud's DT Ann!
~ginny
RubberMAD
Fabulous projects for your debut at Aud Sentiments. Welcome to the team Ann.
Hugs,
Sandy
Love it Ann, its beautiful!!! I'm so happy to be on the same team with you at Auds!!!
This is brilliant.... So lovely... Thank you for joining us for our "Mum's The Word" challenge at Digi Choosday's Challenge ... xo Nikki
Post a Comment