Wednesday, 18 March 2015

A Fairytale Castle

Something a little bit different today - a fairy tale castle all in pink!  I think my daughter would love to live here.  The castle is a cutting file from the Silhouette Store and I think it is intended to be used as a shaped card, but I wanted to create a larger card with it and so I cut it in pink and then attached it to an 8 by 8 card.
The castle walls open up to reveal the sentiment.
Materials ...

  • Pink, white and silver mirri card
  • Silhouette cutting file no 63752 
  • brick wall embossing folder
  • silver embossed stickers by Papermania
  • gems
Challenges...
Ann xxx

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and designGinny x

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

OMG.. this is amazing!!!! Love how the door opens to the hidden sentiment/greeting inside!! WOW!! Thank you for sharing this with at Sentimental Sundays.

Erum Tasneem said...

awww this is soooo cool!! I love it!!
~ Erum
Sentimental Sundays DT

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.