Monday, 20 April 2015

Happy Birthday Susan...


I had such a lovely time making this card for my really good friend Susan who has a birthday today.  

If you see this post Susan...

Happy Birthday - have a wonderful day.

It's ages since I used my Spectrum Noir pencils as I've been busy printing things or cutting on the Silhouette machine.  It was so good to just sit and colour and play and I must say I found them incredibly easy to use on the Crafter's Companion smooth card.  As to the image well no matter how many stamps I buy I always love my Penny Black ones.  They really stand the test of time.

Materials used...

  • Penny Black large hedgie stamp and Penny Black sentiment stamp
  • Flower punch
  • Swirl die
  • Patterned paper magazine freebie from years ago
  • Pink paper, silver mirri and white base card
  • gems and organza ribbon
  • Spectrum Noir colour pencils

Challenges...



9 comments:

JoAnn said...

What a sweet card for your friend. Love the adorable image and the font in the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card love the image and colours .Ginny x

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet! i love all the pink and the beautifully coloured adorable hedgie. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
linda

brenda said...

Such a very sweet card with the cute PB hedgie Ann.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More challenges.

B x

Karon said...

Wonderful card and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us for our Pink and Pretty Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Nancy said...

Love the way the sentiment appears to be skipping down the lane...so to speak. WONDERFUL card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Seize the Birthday and we hope to see you again soon!

Twinks Stamping said...

Love your card using the Penny Black image, really cute xx

chanya13 said...

So cute card and with a sweet image. Thanks for joining us for our Pink and Pretty Polkadoodles Challenge

pinky said...

Just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.