I must admit that I started out okay and had a the correct type of sentiment but it didn't quite fit where I wanted it to and so I stamped something else and went completely off the rails. Having said that how Summertime are my sunflowers so I may just get away with it. Plus what better time than summer to 'make every day one to remember'? This sentiment is a Hero Arts one that I have had a long long time and it still stamps beautifully which is more than can be said for my clear stamps which I wish I had never bought in the first place.
The fabulous sunflower image was kindly donated by our sponsor Make it Crafty who have also donated the prize for the challenge. Well worth entering and winning as there are some stunning designs on offer. I've just noticed they have some great background digi stamps that I may have to invest in. I especially like this one Twisted Love.
Additional challenges...
- Crafty Girls - anything goes
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - anything goes.
Annie xxx

5 comments:
A beautiful summer image and card Ginny x
Oh- I just adore sunflowers- they are "happy" flowers. You colored them wonderfully. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Amy-DT
Gorgeous card Annie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx
Lovely sunflowers. I like the rectangular shape to card.
Julie T
Wonderful job! Thanks for joining us @ Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again :)
Post a Comment