Just had a lovely afternoon playing in my craftroom and creating this card using a new digi stamp called Fairy and Butterfly by Molly Harrison. So pretty. I've also used a sheet from an amazing paper pack I picked up in a charity shop while on holiday. The whole pack is butterfly themed. I've no idea who it is by, but at £1.50 for the pack I'm a happy bunny. Check out the delicate doily - I love doilies and have bought tons of them, but for some strange reason they rarely end up on a card. I must add more in future as they do add something to the effect I think.
Challenges...
Off to tidy the craft room now - how can making just one card make such a mess.
Annie xxx
7 comments:
Oh my, yes, that doily is beautiful on your card, and I also like the scalloped edge all around! Thanks for sharing this sweet creation with us for our furry friends challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Beautiful card very pretty Ginny x
The design paper pad was an amazing find. Love the pink and that is a delightful image too. Like your use of the doily which is a pretty pattern. Thankyou for fluttering by # 34. Hugs Mrs A.
A gorgeous card Annie, a lovely design and pretty colour scheme.........your image is delightful within the beautiful doily frame and fabulous details!!
hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Gorgeous card Annie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet GDTx
A very pretty card. It is so feminine. I love the doily and the lovely image.
Your card is beautiful. I love the doily and pink is my favorite color.
Post a Comment