Thursday, 23 July 2015

Happy Halloween...

Yes I know it's only July, but look how cute this image is from Scrapper's Delight who are sponsoring our latest challenge at Aud Sentiments.

Recipe for Easel Card..

  • image by Scrapper's Delight coloured using Promarkers
  • Halloween corner cut out using Silhouette cutting file
  • Sentiment stamp by Penny Black
  • stickers at either side of sentiment from Poundland or similar
  • basic black and lilac card for mat and layering
Challenges...
Have a great day everyone.
Annie xxx

8 comments:

cheryl said...

oh just love,this hun,the design is fab,hugs Cherylxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

love the colours and card design ifs fabulous Ginny x

Desire Fourie said...

Annie this is so fun. Love all the black trimmings.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

~ginny said...

oooh - Love her hair and the folds in her skirt Ann! That Halloween die cut is perfect for that image - this easel card is a nice design! Now you can just tuck that baby away for 3 mos. and hope you remember you have it when Halloween rolls around! LOL! I know, put it in your calendar!! "Note to self" Then again, maybe that is only me who forgets cards I make early! *giggle*
~ginny g
RubberMAD

Lisa Mensing said...

Hard to believe it's time to start thinking about Halloween! You have an amazing head start with this adorable card! Thanks for sharing this week at Crafty Gals Corner's To Die For Challenge. Lisa DT

Pat K said...

Fabulous Halloween card Annie. Great image and love all the die cuts. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K x

EriEs said...

Perfect Halloween card - great colors and also die cuts, I just love this card.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner
Erika, DT

The Little Stamper said...

Halloween will be here before we no it, so well done on being so organised!!

I love your card and that corner cut is just amazing.

Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

Sharon x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.