Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Sweet Pea Blog Hop...


Oh such sad news - Sweet Pea Stamps are closing down.  Over the last few years they have been one of my favourite companies - I will miss the challenges, the Facebook group and the amazing stamp range big time.  As a thank you to Lynette for all she has done over the years a few of us decided to have one final blow out blog hop.  
My Blog Hop contribution uses a really cute digi stamp by Conie Fong called Joy to the World  - if you are quick you can still buy this with a massive 35% off, but the shop closes tonight at midnight so hurry hurry hurry!


Other materials used...
  • snowflake tree die by Britannia Dies
  • snowflake border trim by Couture (free gift from Create and Craft at NEC)
  • gems, organza ribbon and computer generated sentiment
  • silver and blue mirri card plus white card base
As a treat I am offering one Sweet Pea rubber stamp from my collection. To enter in the draw for the stamp please comment on this post before the weekend when I will put all the names in a hat and draw out one lucky winner.  
Here's the stamp...



and here's my card I made using it a little while back...


and last but not least here is the official list of people participating in the blog hop... lots of amazing creativity and many surprises and treats so do take a look and leave some love on their blogs ...
1. Sweet Pea stamps Blog (using card by Ester Berkhuysen) The very start of the blog hop!
5. Cindy van Oorschot http://cmvanoorschot.blogspot.ca
10. Olivia Rivera-Marmara http://www.ormcraftynights.blogspot.com
11. Winnie A Ludvigsen http://norwayscrapper.blogspot.no/
12. Tera Thelma Borer- Fujan http://www.stampqueen.blogspot.com
16. Samantha Aguilera http://designsbysammy.blogspot.com/
17. Angelique Engeldesignsscrap http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/
19. Ann Cutts http://craftworkblog.blogspot.co.uk/ -YOU ARE HERE - if visiting and not aware of the hop you could either go on to the next person or maybe start at the very begining.
20. Hilde Larsen http://tindaloo.blogspot.com
25.   Ria ZonneStraaltje http://dragonmagicscrapkaarten.blogspot.nl/
29. Christina Gudgeon http://craftieangel.blogspot.com.au/

and then back to the very beginning at Sweet Pea stamps Blog - http://sweetpearubberstamps.blogspot.com


Have fun and good luck in all the prize draws.
In addition to the blog hop my card is also for the challenges at ...
Have a great day.

Annie xxx

19 comments:

Christina Gudgeon said...

Beautiful work and lovely blog. It is so sad that we are losing Sweet Pea Stamps.

cebelica said...

Awww, that penguin is a cutie! Love what you made with this image. Fab work! xx

Valerija said...

Wow, wonderful cards you made! Penguin is so cute!
Valerija xx

monique said...

lovely cardssssssssssssssssss

Fikreta said...

very pretty cards
have a nice day
>^.^<

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous cards Ginny x

Margo said...

Your penguin card is soooo cute! :) Love the die cut and shiny paper too! :) Fantastic job!

The blog prize image is so pretty! I love CCK's work! :) Thanks for the chance to win! Your card that you made with it is beautiful!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So lovely! That penguin is just TOO cute, Thanks so much for joining in on this hop today. Cheers, Holley

Wendy L said...

Wow, gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Allsorts, xxx

Denise Pustelniak said...

Wow! Ann love then!

Rene said...

The first card is spectacular!! Love it!
The second so pretty!
So glad I could visit.
Hugs
Rene

Danni said...

Both are so wonderful!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful are your cards l just adore your images and your colouring is out of this world! x

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Beautiful and creative. Love them Ann
Cindy

Colleen's Crafty Constructions said...

Great card. Don't worry about putting me in the draw... I have that stamp already!!! I guess I am going to have to fully focus on my Prima addiction now!

debbie said...

your image and tree are awesome

Tindaloo said...

Lovely card and great coloring! Loving the details and blue metallic background! ♥

I am enjoying the hop and beeing a stop on the way myself, but sad to see a wonderful shoppe come to a close... Don't put me in your draw either, I actually have this exact stamp on my blog as my blogcandy too! *lol* :)

But we will still have fun with the stamps we have in our stash, so Sweet Pea Stamps will live on in our creative hearts ♥ Tindaloo

Mimi said...

Awesome creations Annie and beautiful colouring too :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxxx

sweetpeastamps said...

so pretty, both of these are gorgeous. Thank you for taking the time to do these, I love seeing them

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.