Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Rudolf Day ....


Over at Scrappy Mo's it's the very first Rudolf Day of 2016 so I just had to join in.  This year I really want to get those cards under way early and not have the stress of being last minute plus I'm hoping to be away in November anyway so that could make Christmas crafting dodgy.
It's another Hunkydory card as I'm trying to use up all the bits and bobs that I cut into last Christmas before they all get lost anyway.
Sentiments were cut out using Britannia die - quite fiddly but they do work well with the mirri card mat and layering I think.

Other Challenges...
Have a great day all.
Annie xxx

12 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This is so golden and beautiful. Loving all that gold with that beautiful image.

Thanks for taking part in the January Rudolph days Challenge.

Pamela said...

Beautiful card Ann, thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart.

Pam x

Jane Willis said...

Very, very elegant. The sentiments might be fiddly to do, but they look so lovely - can you imagine writing the same thing by hand? That makes them worth all the trouble!
Thanks for joining in the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Jane DT

Bonnie said...

Such an elegant card, Annie! Love all that gold!

Jenny L said...

Hi,
what a brilliant Rudolf card, and such a very lovely design too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Kathleen said...

Lovely card, great design and image.

Kath x

MaryH said...

What a wonderful image! Love the way you've done the design layout, as it is just a stunner! TFS & good to see you here at Rudy Day. Hugs

Sarn said...

Very elegant Rudolph Day card.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Whisper said...

Simply elegant and thanks for joining us at Rudolph's Day Challenge this month,

Luv Sam DT x

Unknown said...

Awesome. Thank your for joining us over at Craft Your Passion Challenge. Hope to see you again.

Hugs
Tammi

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card I love the image and a great Idea to make it for a family member too.

Sue xx

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card! Love all the gold foil~ Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
Carolyn, DT

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.