No full piece of card or paper was used in the making of this cards. All the bits were from my odds and ends box which I must admit has some pretty big pieces in.
The image was the last topper on a sheet of Hunkydory images which I then mounted onto an embossed small piece of gold mirri card. The embossing folder is a Papermania one I believe and seems to work very well with the Hunkydory images.
Even the extra bits added to the preprinted Hunkydory sentiment were peeloff bits left behind on the sheet so this week I'm really pleased to be able to join in the fun at Pixies Snippet Playground. Hopefully this year I can be a regular again.
Other Challenges ...
- Seize the birthday - anything goes
Have a great day whatever you are up to.
Annie xxx
5 comments:
a beautiful card love the gold Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos
Amazing card, you managed to pull all your snippets together to make lovely card! thank you fro sharing at Seize the Birthday!
Love this card! Super way to use up lots of bits and pieces too.
Hugs
Di xx
Great texture and fun details on this terrific card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.
OOH Gorgeous xxx
Post a Comment