To begin I stamped the butterfly onto the base card and then made a mask so that I could add the swirls. Then using some amazing matching papers I stamped the butterfly out and paper pieced it on top.
I embossed a frame around the central focus and then added corner peel offs to emphasise the frame. A peel off sentiment finishes the card.
Challenges...
- The Craft Barn - Keep it Simple - oh no just been to link this and I've messed up (again) - I should have a flower and a sentiment on the card - eek !!
- NBUS - never - before - used - schtuff - hmmm could do with this being an ongoing challenge as I have an embarrassing amount of NBUS

- A bit more time to Craft - anything goes
Have a good day everyone.
Annie xxx

6 comments:
This is a beautiful card Annie and I think you've got it just right. The butterfly is lovely and I really like the way that you've coloured it. Not always easy cards to make but you've done a great job here :) x
Beautiful image!! I just love how you put it all together!! Brilliant!
Patti
Wow this is gorgeous l love the butterfly....l have candy on my blog x
What an elegant card!
I can see why you had to have this incredible butterfly image, Annie! It's scrumptious and the way you've designed it makes it look like it is platinum!! I know what you mean about using NBUS every day. In fact, I'm really trying to do that on every post this year, even without the challenge. cuz I, too, have an (sshh) embarrassing amount of new schtuff! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell
What an elegant, stylish card ~ Beautiful! Ruth x
Post a Comment