Monday, 14 March 2016

R - reindeer - una renna...


Oh my a new letter at The Craft Barn dictionary challenge and I really don't want to get left behind in this challenge.  I've been super busy this week and not super fit but to save the day I've rehashed and renovated a page I did some time ago. I've added colour and the dictionary definition.

Here's a recap of all the words covered so far...
  • F - fish - un pesce
  • B - baby - un bimbo / una bimba
  • L - leaf - un foglia
Additional challenges...
Have a great week.

Annie xxx

14 comments:

Annie said...

It's great that you found a work to fit the challenge and perk it up with added color. I love that beautiful Reindeer stamp as well as the I Believe stamp.

buterfliecrafter said...

very Christmassy (if this is even a word)

kaybee said...

Great silhouettes, love the movement on the page.

WendyK said...

Lovely reindeer page, fits the challenge perfectly.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful l love this x

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic project.Just love the variety of stamps and splash of colour.The definition is a great addition too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely how the different elements take your eye across the page x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is an incredible entry. I love the reindeer and the way you interpreted the R entry using many of them. I was most impressed that you were able to recycle old art and turn it into something to fit the challenge. I was also saddened to read you were not well. I hope by now you are much better.

Julia said...

Black with a pop of red always works for me. Your reindeer are great, splendid choice of word for R.

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

Veronica Regazzi - Le Idee di Penelope said...

Beautiful!
thank you for play on craft your passion!
Veronica

Jane said...

This is great, lovely to see another language being used! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn's Challenge.
Jane x

Fikreta said...

very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

maggie said...

The touch of red completes your page perfectly.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.