Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Anniversary Card




A friend of mine at work loves the Magnolia Tilda series of stamps and as her anniversary is coming up she asked me to do a card using the Tilda and Edwin kissing stamp.
I used a design I have used once before for a photo card, but this time instead of a photo in the card there is Tilda and Edwin.
I wanted Edwin and Tilda's outfits to match the colours of the papers used so I stamped them on to the blue papers and then matted them on to the stamped images.

3 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is fabulous and an image I haven't got as yet!!

Max said...

Love the paper you have used Ann. Lovely card.

Anonymous said...

This card was made for me to give to my partner and he loved it.

It was so nice he was scared to open it!

thanks again Ann, your the best!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.