

I have been keeping this news to myself for a whole week now as I didn't want to say anything until I had a couple of cards done and ready to upload to go with the announcement.
My very good friend, Wendi, has asked me to be the very first member on her design team!! Me on a design team - oh wow!!!Wendy is a very clever lady who with her daughter, Emma, designs some fabulous CDs for card making and scrapbooking.
You can see these CDs at http://ooh-la-la-creations.com/default.aspx.
These cards are from her 'Passion for Fashion' CD which is my favourite at the moment.
2 comments:
Oooh Ann. Totally goregous indeed.
Well done on being on the design team, well done Wendi on having such a talented crafty lady on your design team.
Your work is amazing indeed Ann, you are very, very talented
Carole
Stunning cards Ann and many congratulations on becoming part of the design team - very well deserved
Ann x
Post a Comment