Tuesday, 20 May 2008

In the garden...


Just in the nick of time to post this 'in the garden' card for the challenge at http://rainbowladyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/. The image is a cute hedgehog one from Penny Black and was given me by a stamping friend. Thank you Irene.


I painted the image using Art Quest Pastelle water colour paints with a touch of orange stickles on the centre of the flower and the bees. The beads strung on white ribbon across the bottom of the card are from a set bought for 10p in one of Tesco's sale baskets.


I think I may use some more of them to join in this weeks Tilda and Co challenge.

6 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Oh how sweet he is reclining there. I love the whole card and the beads are great too. Must look out for them. Thanks for playing again.
Love Cynthia x

Cecilia said...

This is lovely card. Beautiful colours and stamp. I like it very much!

mine,
www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

Wendi said...

Oh he is so cute, I really think I shall have to start stamping again, love the colours another brilliant card

Chrissie said...

Such a sweet card Ann and your colouring is fab. Perfect for the challenge too.

Bev said...

So cute, love the sketch and love the image

Lavender Rose said...

Love the hedgehog, the colours and everything!!!! The beaded ribbon looks stylish.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.