Saturday, 24 May 2008

Tilda with beads...


There seems to be tons of bead themes around this week. I made a card earlier in the week using beads and a Penny Black image. However, today I got out my favourite Tilda stamp and made this card for the challenge at http://magnoliachallengeblog.blogspot.com/ and also the challenger at http://www.daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/. Both challenges involved using beads somewhere in your design - my beads make up the word heart and came already attached to a little heart motive in a set my daughter brought home as a present the other day.
The design is from a fabulous sketch by Katharina and is the challenge on http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/. I had to reverse the layout of the design to match the way Tilda was facing.
The pink and green gingham paper is from DCWV and the green is embossed using a cuttlebug folder. The purple heart was part of the set with the beaded one and I sort of wish I hadn't put in on now as I think pink would have been better. However, having pulled things off in the past and ripped cards I think it can stay this time!!!

14 comments:

tracie said...

fabulous card, love the heart and beads and very cute stamps :-)x

betty said...

very pretty colours and papers, really lovely! a beautiful card!

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, great image and a fab sentiment
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Kath Stewart said...

Beautiful card Ann and love the alphabet beads

Sheila said...

I love pink and green together. It's a very pretty card....gorgeous.

Anice said...

Just gorgeous!
Anice xx

Deb said...

very pretty card, I love that sentiment

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Wendi said...

Gorgeous card Ann I also love Pink and green they go so well together, I have def got to get a Tilda
Wendy

Bev said...

Brilliant card, so cute

Chrissie said...

Your card is simply lovely Ann and your colours look so pretty together, lovely sentiment too.

Kathy said...

What a sweet card. Pretty colours and a lovely sentiment. The beads look fab. Thanks for sharing with us

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is gorgeous - love it!

Beth said...

Gorgeous card and what a beautiful sentiment!

Lavender Rose said...

Love the beads and the colours and everything! Your cards are always beautifully made Ann.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.